Stare at you in disbelief
I figure I ought to update since I've disappeared off of AIM. Maureen challenged everyone at Cru to sign off for a week, and I realized that I kind of miss the good old days of most of last semester when I didn't have little messages constantly popping up to alert me of other people's computing status. The only sad thing is not keeping in touch with Project friends, but they can always e-mail me (hint hint) or leave a comment (nudge nudge).
Today I was out of my room for eight hours straight. Does that seem excessive to anyone, or is that normal? I'd really like to know...basically I had four hours of class, band prayer, dinner long enough to make a sandwich, then CWAG...speaking of band prayer, we've had six people for the first two times, and today we had seven! Praise God! Our movement is growing!
I had a whole bunch of pictures from Project printed off and I put them in an album. So awesome to look back on those memories. Wahoo for Project! I hope everyone can go on one.
So tomorrow will be Tuesday. I don't know how I feel about that. I would rather it be Friday, I think, but I'll settle for Tuesday. I'm just slightly put out that we have a game Saturday and I can't go home right away. I haven't been home in eight weeks, nine by the time I make it home, and I have to be honest and admit that I am homesick, a little. I just feel so much hustle and bustle here at school, and I feel like home will be a sanctuary from that. I feel like I need to weed some things out of my schedule. I'm too overrun. I feel like I'm barely getting my homework done, and when I do, I haven't really learned it, I'm just faking it. I'm in a bad rut, I think. Something must be done. Egads. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Amy

2 Comments:
8 hours out of the room at a time is very normal. I'm frequently away for that long or longer (Monday I was gone over 12 hours). That's sweet that your band prayer thing is growing. I know what you mean about being too busy; if I had become a flight instructor this semester I'd be way overloaded (like last semester). Any idea what you're going to weed out?
By
Shawn, at 10/04/2005 07:03:00 PM
Ok, fine. I'll post any comments I might have here from now on. I still disconcur to an extent. I feel that my online journal is different than most and therefore I shouldn't have to abide by the typical rules. But alas, you are much more experienced with this than me so I'll trust your judgement on this one. And 9/16? Are you sure about that? And on a side note, Triangle BEN is an equilateral triangle with angles that do not add up to 180 degrees...I'm pretty sure even the concept of that just blew your mind so I'll give you time to recover. And no, being out of the room for 8 hours straight is completely normal, I do it every Monday and Wednesday.
By
Anonymous, at 10/06/2005 01:39:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home