The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Saturday, December 17, 2005

I'll be home for Christmas

Ah, home from finals. Time to sleep, read, bake and knit. It's so good to be home. So, so good. I got home in time to pick my brothers up from school yesterday, and we all hung out last night, and had an awesome conversation with my parents that left me super super excited for Summer Project this summer (I applied for Rome on Wednesday).
Today I read aloud seven chapters of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire to my dad and brothers. My bros want to see the movie so bad, but they haven't finished the book yet, so we did a reading marathon today and we presently have twelve chapters left. We're aiming to finish by Wednesday so I can take them to the movie when they get out of school.
And just when I thought the band season was over, we got an e-mail from Doc. I would like to announce that the entire Purdue All-American Marching Band will be performing Pre-Game and Halftime at the first Colts Playoffs Game. Of course, this means they have to reissue all our uniforms and instruments, and we'll have to practice all the first week of spring semester, but I'm playing at a Colts Game!!! Can you tell I'm excited.
Well that's about it from the home front!
Merry Christmas,
Amy

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home