The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Friday, April 21, 2006

Take my world apart

So, four weeks and I am out of this country. Given the rate that these past four weeks have passed, that is really, really soon. Support raising is looking up. I have $1100 left to raise, praise God! I really don't think I've grasped the concept of it all-maybe I'll actually believe I am doing this when I am on the plane.
School is winding down. I'm done learning in two of my classes and I don't really have any major projects to worry about until finals week. I'm really looking forward to the next two weeks. I went through a reclusive stage for about four weeks, but now I'm really wanting to be around people and sort of savor the relationships before we all depart for the summer. I'm looking forward to Allie, Sarah, and Erin's party next week. I get to be the d.j. Believe me, I'll be bringing some pretty sweet jams. However, sorry, guys. No boys allowed!
It is crazy to think about how many lives God has changed this school year and how many He is changing right now. I am really blessed to have seen God work in that way this year, and know that He is in the midst of changing me, too. He has just done some amazing works in my heart these two semesters. I'm not even aware of all that He has done! I would like to express my excitement for everyone going on Project this summer-I'm praying for you! Pray for me, too. We certainly serve an amazing God.
Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home