I'm leaving on a jet plane
I'm trying really hard to not freak out and start getting stuff done, but I felt the need to blog before I finish unpacking from school. To answer your question Kathy, I'm leaving for Chicago on Saturday at noon and we're flying out from O'Hare on Sunday. And I am no where near being ready yet. Did you catch the line where I haven't finished unpacking from school yet? That is what I have to get done today. Tomorrow I'm doing my Walmart Shopping. Friday I'm doing my "Holy cow I forgot to get everything I need" Walmart Shopping.
I'm enjoying my time off immensely. Yesterday I helped my dad chaperone my brothers' field trip to the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. If you've never been, it's really amazing. I had a ton of fun hanging out with four sixth graders and my dad. We got the chance to tour a German U-boat that was amazing. It was so small-I can't imagine 59 men living on that thing for over 100 days without a shower. I enjoyed the display for the U-boat-they had a bunch of recruitment posters for the Navy and Waves (Women Accepted for Volunteer Emergency Service). I bought a poster of one at the gift shop for my room next year.
I keep going through cycles of being really really excited to go on project, then being kind of reluctant to leave my family, then thinking "what am I getting myself into?", then being really really excited again. I'm really not hip on flying, and I think that's the biggest reason why I'm not excited all the time. I walked through a 727 at MSI yesterday and I got all nervous-ish. Bleh. I'll be fine. I need to unpack.
Amy

4 Comments:
What time do you have to show up at briefing? Let me know if you have an hour or two to kill in Chi-town and I'll try to come hang out for a while. Have a great time in Rome!
By
Shawn, at 5/16/2006 06:10:00 PM
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. 2002 free scholarship search portable dishwasher phil ireland fitness Internet work from home nl 99 depakote natural alturnitives for bi-polar Unformat cf create a fitness center Air dual hockey play pool table
By
Anonymous, at 2/21/2007 05:52:00 AM
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Coconut shell necklace used mitsubishi 4g69 engine for sale free ringtones Free erotic sex story net Lesbians free movie clips donald duck watches ebay Percodan vicodin symptom sensitive penis foreskin penis enlarger Wilsons lamb leather coat cashmere blend lining http://www.accutane-web-page.info Home decor corner tub installation Prices of dental work Ethiopia moving companies South carolina bextra attorney accident agency arizona Alexis arquette transexual lexus engine shutdown diagnosis Finasteride generic propecia Jenna jameson porn photo girl clothes free amateur
By
Anonymous, at 3/02/2007 10:22:00 AM
This is very interesting site... Propecia disocount America buick club gs Free mature natural women 2005 kit lexus ls430 Article de presse sur creme anti cellulite buspar laminas hurricanes Fuel problems 1988 isuzu trooper Price zithromax pharmacy
By
Anonymous, at 3/04/2007 05:29:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home