All your support is in...YAY!!! You're leaving the country...YAY!! Now we'll finally be rid of ya...YAY!!! (jk, I can't wait to hear all about Rome when you get back)
As for your last statement, "God is crazy awesome," I think the only appropriate response is to quote Tiller: "Amen^(Booyah!)"
MARULLUS:
You, sir; what trade are you?
SECOND CITIZEN:
Truly, sir, in respect of a fine workman, I am but, as you would say, a cobbler.
MARULLUS:
But what trade art thou? Answer me directly.
SECOND CITIZEN:
A trade, sir, that, I hope, I may use with a safe
conscience, which is indeed, sir, a mender of bad soles.
Quick Reference: I am pursuing a math degree at Purdue. I am in some cool organizations: Campus Crusade for Christ and the Purdue All-American Marching Band.
3 Comments:
All your support is in...YAY!!!
You're leaving the country...YAY!!
Now we'll finally be rid of ya...YAY!!!
(jk, I can't wait to hear all about Rome when you get back)
As for your last statement, "God is crazy awesome," I think the only appropriate response is to quote Tiller:
"Amen^(Booyah!)"
By
Shawn, at 5/09/2006 04:19:00 PM
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »
By
Anonymous, at 1/31/2007 10:04:00 PM
Best regards from NY! Choctaw casino in durant bingo hall Drug interaction of wellbutrin and birth control pills Disk recovery hard drive recovery Goat losing hair dry skin High voltage circuit breakers Carpet 1973 pontiac didrex htm hold ups upskirt Le cordon blue school of cooking las vegas seroquel hair loss pictures of girls peeing pants Topamax in generic form waterbed insert mattress Styrofoam oven like oxycontin Online levitra mono virus anti viral
By
Anonymous, at 3/06/2007 02:09:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home