There's no place I'd rather be
And I am home, or rather at work, but Purdue is practically home and that is where I am for the next hour and forty five minutes. The significant point is that I am no longer in Rome. And here comes the onslaught of the dreaded question, "How was your trip?" It really is quite impossible to sum up six weeks of my life into the minute long answer that question demands. In short, it was amazing. Awesome. Wonderful. Excellent. I always feel that I am short changing people when I give them that answer though. I think I would be short changing anyone with any sort of answer I gave, even if I spoke for three hours. It would be easier to say "You had to be there", but that would be rude. Just hang around me-you'll hear stories. I will, over a period of time, communicate to you my trip. It's just too much. Too much for a short conversation, or blog post.
In the mean time I have the following to look forward to:
- Working (that's sarcasm)
- Lunches with God (That's not sarcasm)
- Cooking Italian food (or at least trying)
- La mia famiglia!
- Cru Townies
- My birthday (07/25)
- TC friends
I promise that I will post about my trip!
Amy

3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Anonymous, at 2/07/2007 07:25:00 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Anonymous, at 3/01/2007 07:13:00 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Anonymous, at 3/06/2007 02:13:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home