The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

It's all wrong, but it's all right!

As Elizabeth would say, oy! Seriously, there is no other word that better sums up today than the word oy. I had a two hour physics recitation at 7:30, for starters, then my math midterm. To that I say, thank goodness it's not Scantron, because I need partial credit! At least part of it was take home, so I know I'll have that part correct. (Thanks to the discreet help of my discreet buddies!) Next was Italian. It was one of those 100% Italian classes, since for some reason the head of the class doesn't trust/like our TA, so he has to video tape himself once a week or so. It's kind of annoying, because I learn more if he goes back and for the between Italian and English. Band was fun again. I marched the percussion rank for pre-game, then in RJ's clarinet rank as we learned the sets to 'Rock 'n' Roll Heaven'. I happened to like the weird XO move we do. (I'm a hug!) I realized, though, that I'll be missing challenge block tomorrow, since I have my conflict class. I don't know how I feel about missing...it might hurt my chances of getting back in the block, but I hate doing challenge block period, just because it wears me out so much. (Rolling with the punches seems to be my theme this week.) I had Cru Bible study tonight-yea! I really like all the girls. It's just an awesome organization. I'm going on fall retreat the last weekend in October, and I'm really excited. It's going to be cool getting to know the Cru people better, and 'bonding' with the Windsor Cru gals.
High points in my day also included seeing Elizabeth and Matt ate Earhart, eating dinner with Sandyhai, and getting a chocolate chip muffin at On-the-Go this morning.
I'm trying to be really good and finish all my work before break. I need an uber relaxing weekend without any dumb physics hanging over my head!! I think I can finish my Chip homework tomorrow before band, then I need to do all of my Italian workbook. Depending on what we do in math, I may have something to do in there. What else am I taking? Oh, yeah. I'll have a little essay to right after my seminar tomorrow afternoon, plus I can go ahead and take my physics quizzes and pre-labs for Wednesday, plus my tutorial homework. And I have a couple things to do for Math Club...I may have to pull an all nighter tomorrow night in order to get all my stuff done, but it will all be worth it, as I'll be done with school Friday at 10:20. I'm feeling very productive, so as long as this mood sticks around, I'll be lazing around campus Friday morning!
Amy
Quotable Quotes: (I actually can't remember today's quotable quote...Elizabeth, was it you who said it? Could you put it in a comment if you remember?)

1 Comments:

  • Hmmm, was it me?? I said something to the effect of "Don't call me tall," but I can't remember if that was it. Lucky you, getting to miss challenges!!! I wish I could....see ya in band. -Elizabeth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/07/2004 02:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home