It's not that far to where you are
Wow. Give me a four day weekend and I completely neglect my blog. Sorry, guys. I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. Moving on.
This morning went so slow. I'm serious. I thought I had been in class for twelve hours, but in reality, it was more like three. I would look at my watch thinking that it must almost be time to go, but it would turn out that I hadn't even been in class for thirty minutes. It was agonizing. But I was finally finished, and went to Steve and Barries/University Bookstore to get my sister's birthday gift, plus some gold to wear at the pep session. I finally got some lunch. How is it, by the way, that I almost never see anyone I know when I eat lunch at Earhart? When do you all eat, so I can plan accordingly? Assuming, of course, that you want me to eat with you. I mean, I understand if you've purposely been avoiding me, and that's why I don't see anyone...I had another boring class during the first hour of band, then band. Let me just say, Polar Bears rock. I'm glad that you practiced pre-game first, because I really needed to practice half time. I did so much better today. I got the diagonal triangle move thing, and the kicks in Varsity (thanks, Michelle).
I ate dinner at Stadium with the Rangers and Rachael. The cutest little kids were there. I wanted to keep them. Well, not really. I'm too young to be a mom. Plus I'm not married. I wouldn't want to be a mom if I wasn't married. Fathers are important. Kids need them. Divorce is horrible. Making babies outside of marriage is a bad idea, too. (Of course, this is all my opinion. You shouldn't expect to read my blog and not hear some of my opinion!)
I really had fun at the pep session. I was quite warm in my sweatshirt, shorts, and tube socks. There was so much pep in the air, I couldn't be cold! Then I walked home with Alecia, and she gave me the low-down on all the Clarinet Drama, with a capital D. (It wasn't anything bad...just stuff to keep me amused!) I just tried to do my physics homework. I got about half of it. I'm doing my math next...oh, dear. I'd better get going. I want to be able to do a little bit of nothing tomorrow!
Amy
Quotable Quotes: I'm stealing a quote from yesterday, and from none other than Bill Kissinger. He was bound to be here eventually!
Bill: "Piccolos, what key are you in?"
Piccs: "F."
Bill: "One flat?"
Piccs: "Uh...duh."

1 Comments:
Clarinet Drama....lol. I bet that was interesting. :) Dude, I always eat lunch at the same time, 11:30 or so every day...I'm so predictable. Ah well....I hope you have a good day, see ya at band tonight. Elizabeth
By
Anonymous, at 10/15/2004 02:03:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home