What depths of love, what heights of peace
Hmm, I'm bored, and the roommate has a movie going so I can't really study, so I'll procrastinate by posting. I've had a really packed last few weeks and this week isn't looking to be any different. I just returned from Elizabeth's dance recital. It was really...interesting. I really liked her part, as well as some of the other dances, but some of them were a little, well, sketchy. Let me just say, it's really weird to see someone's thoughts put into interpretive dance form. Fun things coming up include church tomorrow, and the Windsor Cary Study Break. Not fun things coming up include finals. Ugh. I'm really anxious about my math final. If I can get a 90%, I can get an A in the class. I'm feeling a lot of pressure to get an A, and it's all pretty much coming from myself. Sigh. I'm also a little anxious about when I get done with my math final and I suddenly I have three more finals to prepare for, that at this point I haven't really thought about. Oh, well. If all else fails, I'll just lock myself in my room with my text books and study until my brain bleeds. Oh, there is also another fun thing coming up, but I can't write about it here, or else Eddie might find out! ;)
Other random things: I have 83% of my support raised. God is amazing. I'm getting really excited about Traverse City, as well as the awesome movement that will be happening in Windsor next year. I'm even looking forward to going home. I get to lead the high school Sunday School class at my church in May, plus Joe is going to be living down the road from me for about a week and a half, and Filip and I are going to hang out. And Colin said that there will definitely be a townie Cru party before I leave for project. And I get to be with my family, which is absolutely the cherry on the sundae. By the way, my brothers' baseball is IN SEASON!!
Major woot there!
OK, so that's about the gist of it. Leave a comment!!
Amy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home