The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Band of Gold

Disclaimer: This is a very Band-o entry. If you are pretty much a Crusade friend, you may not be very entertained. So the dorm I'm staying at in Traverse City hosts a variety of different groups over the summer, such as photographers, bicyclists, dental people. Most recently is housing the Midwest High School Marching Band Championship participants. That's right, kids. Junior Band-o's. It's been very exciting. I was eating breakfast the other day in the cafeteria and saw one drinking apple juice and milk, I asked him about it, and soon I was eating my meal with a bari sax, a bass clarinet, and one kid who plays in the pit. They are from Sandwich, IL. We had a good long chat about marching, and I put in a plug for the AAMB, and told them to please, please, please march in college. It made me miss all of my band conversations. I realized that I'm excited for marching band to start again. And that I'm really out of shape. Mom sent me the audition music in the mail, so I can practice. Do we really have to play Hail Purdue that low? But yeah. It's going to be an awesome year. I'm excited. Speaking of the mail, here's my address in Traverse City: Amy Schott Campus Crusade for Christ 1701 E. Front Street Traverse City, MI 47686 My birthday is July 25th. I will still be in TC. Hint hint! I need to do laundry! I miss everyone, but God is stretching me in so many ways. And it feels GOOD! Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home