The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Thursday, August 11, 2005

I've been thinking of overthinking

One thing before I start: Who are all those random people posting comments on the Windor blog? Ok, I keep checking everyone's blogs wishing they would update, then I realize that people are probably wishing that I would do the same. So here I am again, posting again from my lovely house. In the compy room. On Mr. Darcy. I've been doing really well. A horrific wave of boredom swept over me on Tuesday resulting in an impulse shopping trip, but that's probably been the lowest point this week. Which isn't bad at all! I've been working on inductively studying Colossians, which has been really good. It's a lot different from doing the inductive study on Project, because I really have to push myself to dig deep into Scripture, which is good for discipline. If I keep going at this rate, I'll finish on Monday, which is good. I move into Windsor on Sunday afternoon. That's really coming up fast! Goodness, time sure does fly. I feel like that entire last paragraph was really, really boring. And noncoherent. I apologize. Can I just take a paragraph to tell you all how excited I am about school this year? First of all, there are at least three Crusaders in each hall of my dorm. Divide and conquer! God is so cool like that! It was kind of lonely for me and Ruth last year without any other girls, but we're gaining Kathy, plus one of her "little sisters" looks like she'll get involved, as well as any more girls we can get! Go Vawter! Plus leading a cell group with Ruth and Kathy will be amazing! (And I am SO excited to room with Ruth! Our room will be the place to be! And Kathy will be right down the hall! Woot!) There are so many awesome things to look forward to...God is really going to rock Purdue this year! I can feel it in my bones. Amy

2 Comments:

  • Your gals group will have to get together one night with mine and J.Chen's group and do a study or something.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8/12/2005 01:06:00 AM  

  • Three girls in each hall!?! As far as girls living in McCutcheon, there's... me. (Although there's a good 4 or 5 girls living off campus who will be coming to help out here - but not exactly the same). We managed to steal a couple guys from other dorms though :D . And I've been blessed with a believer roommate (who I'll get to meet on Thursday). Good to hear about your excitement for this year, and I'm excited too - don't let it wear off because God will be using us all throughout the year :) See you soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/14/2005 03:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home