The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Monday, September 19, 2005

Jesus, be my center

It's been way too long since I posted last. I feel really sad that I've neglected this, but school set in along with everything that entails. I'm exceedingly busy this semester, but all the running around and work I'm doing feels so...secondary. As I described it to Eric Lee, there is a song we sing in Cru that goes "completely consume me, Lord", and I suppose that that's what's happening. I can't think of another way to describe it. I've been getting to Prayer and Praise each week, and I always marvel at the fact that I even made it through the past week. And when I say that I made it through the previous week, I mean that God got me through. He's cool like that.
In the down side, I have a cold. It's not at all bad, I just feel so sub-par that I feel really pathetic, like I always do when I'm sick. Ask Ruth-I've been moaning all day.
I would just like to say that I really really love Jesus.
Amy

1 Comments:

  • God is the only way for me to survive we week. He gives me the time I spend with him back ten-fold. He is awesome.

    Hope you feel better!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9/19/2005 08:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home