The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. (Blaise Pascal)

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

O to grace how great a debtor

Egads, time moves so fast. I keep getting these flashbacks from Project, and I have to work really hard at not comparing apples to oranges, if you even understand what I'm trying to say. My next three weeks are going to be so full of business. Mostly it's because of band. Three games in three weeks=three shows in three weeks=one show per week=fiveish songs memorized per week. Plus the last game is homecoming, and that means a pep session and a parade, along with the football game. Dad's marching alumni band this year. I'm pretty excited about that. I hope he's getting in shape! I guess the thing is that I constantly think "If I can get through tomorrow, if I get through this week, if I make it through homecoming, through the next round of exams, then I'll be fine, I'll breathe then, I'll be able to take the time I want and need for reflection and meditation". But I don't want to wait for that. My soul needs it sooner, needs it now. Father, let me abide in You. Refresh my soul! Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home